Terms & Conditions
Hempyz Gifts & Novelties (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://hempyz.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this website, you will be agreeing to the terms below.
Age Restrictive Products and Legalities:
By accessing and using any part of our hempyz.com website, you verify that you are of the legal age 19+. While this is the Age of Majority where we operate in BC, Canada, by using our site you acknowledge that you are also the Age of Majority in your local place of residence, should the two ages differ. Please refer to local laws for any prohibited products and order accordingly. Hempyz does not take any responsibility for products that are ordered which are prohibited in the purchaser’s place of residence. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdictions (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Website Accuracy and Maintenance:
We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
By using hempyz.com you agree to have your content (not including credit card information), potentially transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
General Terms and Disclaimers:
1. You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express permission by us.
4. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
5. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
6. You may not republish material, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, or sub-licence material from hempyz.com.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
8. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
9. Any action taken based upon information gained using our site is strictly at your own risk. Hempyz will not be liable for any losses relating to or connecting back to the use of this site.
Unless otherwise stated, Hempyz.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hempyz.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.hempyz.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Hyperlinks to our Content:
You may not link our website information in any way that: (a) is misleading; (b) falsely implies sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
For individuals and organizations requesting to link our content, please send us an email request at email@example.com with your information. We may consider the approval of a link request once we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our associates; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the link outweighs the absence of; and (d) the link is in the context of the general resource information or is otherwise consistent with the editorial content in the newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any link to our website. You must agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
No use of the Hempyz logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.